Work With Us
Accelerate Your Career
For over 13 years Accelerator have been delivering Hosted IT and telecoms solutions as a one stop shop to a portfolio of customers both SME and corporate, with clients all across the UK. Our customers find us refreshing with our proactive prevention rather than cure approach with excellent customer service. Our cloud services are backed up with robust reliable technical solutions which just turn on like a light switch, we don’t talk techy we just deliver. We currently support 1000’s of users across our portfolio of services. Including having to meet standards on a preferred supplier basis. Accelerator manage the traditional / hosted IT and telecoms infrastructure needed for an employee to work seamlessly in their office or remotely, enabling what we call access to information from multiple devices, using the latest secure technology for a low monthly fee, so no large Capex. We also deliver, hardware, cabling, pat testing and furniture amongst other things and taking care of the health and safety aspect of IT as well.
Accelerator is a growing and thriving company, we are always on the lookout for keen, hard working colleagues who want to go the extra mile and work with a great team of people.
1st Line Support Technician
A new opportunity has arisen for a 1st Line IT Support Technician based in Winchester. Accelerator provides a range of services, from IT Support and Managed Services to Online Backup and Data/Voice Cabling. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has recently gained IT qualifications, with some Service Desk experience. Likewise, this would also be ideal for a more experienced IT Support candidate who is currently working within an IT support role and is looking to increase their skill set with an excellent opportunity to gain field IT support experience.
The successful candidate would ideally hold a UK driver’s licence and possess the skills outlined below:
- An enthusiastic and outgoing attitude.
- Proven experience using and supporting Windows 7, 8/8.1 and 10.
- An ability to diagnose and troubleshoot printer issues.
- Basic to intermediate network troubleshooting skills.
- Good all-around troubleshooting ability
- A high level of communication skills to include a concise and confident telephone manner
Any of the following traits will give you a distinct advantage in your application:
- Experience in similar role
- Experience of installing and supporting Windows 7 and Microsoft
- MS Office + Office applications
- IP Networking
- WAN/LAN troubleshooting
- Experience with Active Directory – setting up users, groups, permissions
- Experience of Windows Server and Microsoft Exchange Server
- Domain Name services
- Ability to work under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique company on a Permanent Basis, where there is exciting potential to grow in the future.
If the above appeals to you, and you meet the criteria as specified, please contact us today!
Position: Full Time
Salary: £15,000.00 - £25,000.00 per year
Interested so far? then please fill in the form below.