Ever needed something from your computer, when you’re not at your computer?
Or perhaps needed to run some software overnight but it’s just not practical to leave your laptop turned on? With Accelerator’s Hosted Desktop, you can do exactly that.
Accelerator offers you a secure, reliable and fully managed Desktop environment, leaving you to focus on what you do best. It allows users to connect to their desktop, including Microsoft Office and your business applications, securely via an internet connection anywhere in the world.
Your applications are automatically upgraded and patched, diminishing any potential security risks and saving you a whole lot of time and hassle.
Wherever you are, so is your desktop
With our Hosted Desktop, you can work from any Internet connected PC or laptop, anywhere in the world as if it was at your desk. At a meeting, at home or on holiday, you’ll be able to access all of your files and software.
99.9% uptime, GUARANTEED.
We believe in our product, so much so that we have no qualms in signing a service level agreement (SLA), guaranteeing your hosted desktop will have an uptime of at least 99.9%!
- Increased Application Availability – your applications available from any location when you want them.
- Line of Business Applications – we can accommodate your line of business applications so you don’t have to.
- We’ll Back It Up – the entire Hosted Desktop platform (not just the data) is backed up each day and replicated to a second datacentre.
- Off The Shelf Business Continuity – as it is hosted you have disaster recovery and business continuity for your business. At the primary datacentre we have spares of every single server and network part so there is no need to wait for a vendor response to swap anything out.
- 5gb Storage Per User – we will give you 5GB of file storage per user, and if you want more we can instantly provide this to you.
- Absolute Protection – we will ensure that your environment is protected from viruses and other IT threats.
- Microsoft Office Included – Latest version including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Local Printing – we can add your network ready printer in for an instant and seamless printing solution.
- Physical Security – our data centre is located in secure monitored facility giving you peace of mind your data is in safe hands.
- Secure Access – every user has their own username and password.
- Hosted Email – we can also provide you with hosted email on our Exchange 2013 platform; naturally you will want an enterprise level email service to go with your hosted desktop.