Credit Controller/Junior Accounts
Accelerator are a leading IT / Telephony provider delivering world class hosted IT and telecoms solutions as a single supplier for companies of all sizes, tailoring our services to our customer’s needs.
The company is currently expanding and we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join us as a Credit Controller – Junior Accounts, with training for role progression.
The appropriate candidate will need to keep on top of debtors whilst dealing with invoice queries and making sure that finance systems are kept up to date and an aide to the accounts manager. Good organisational skills are a must as well as an ability to communicate clearly with both customers and employees of the company.
This position will involve the following responsibilities, but not exhaustive:
- Daily chasing via phone and emails of debtors
- Direct Debt processing
- Account follow ups
- Collations of all credits and refunds
- Account updates and revenue increases
- Updating of account system, ensuring all communication are logged in a timely manner and maintained at all times so that each entry is correct.
- Account reconciliations from all finance systems – with suppliers and clients
- Responding to emails within 24 hours
- Holiday cover for invoicing
- Any ad-hoc tasks
The successful candidate for this Credit Control / Junior Accounts position will need to have the following skills:
- AAT accreditation
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Good Excel and other office skills
- Able to work independently
- Ability to help develop processes for business growth and improving efficientcy
- Can use own initiative
- Experience with using Xero / Ability would be a benefit – Otherwise training will be given on accounts / billing system
- Full time 5 days a week 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Salary Competitive
If this sounds of interest, please email your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- on December 6, 2019