Graduate Sales Account Manager
Role: Graduate Sales Account Manager
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
For over a decade Accelerator has been delivering Hosted IT and telecoms solutions to a wide variety of SME and commercial clients across the UK. We currently support 1000’s of users across our portfolio of services, many of whom are high-profile commercial property agents. Accelerator manages traditional and modern hosted IT and telecoms infrastructure that is needed for our clients to work seamlessly either in their office or remotely.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our growing sales / account management team. A good sense of humour and a willingness to get stuck in is important at Accelerator. The ideal candidate should be motivated, resourceful and driven for success with a keen interest in furthering their personal and professional development. This is an amazing opportunity to gain valuable business experience in a rapidly developing industry with a fast-growing local business.
Your main responsibility will be account management of existing clients and making outbound B2B calls to prospective clients all across the UK. You will be involved in all areas of the sales pipeline, from lead generation and appointment booking to gaining valuable experience on sales meetings and managing accounts. You will draw upon a client database and your expanding knowledge and experience to source your own leads and use your initiative to identify and approach the right customer. This will include researching, networking and forming relationships with potential and key decision makers within their organisation. Among other roles, you will also be required to effectively manage client accounts, update the company CRM system where necessary, complete order forms, appropriately market the company and communicate with internal departments such as provisioning and accounts.
• Computer literacy and competent with Microsoft Office.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills such as the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users.
• Confident and professional telephone manner.
• Ability to deal with challenging customers.
• Good problem-solving skills with the ability to take the initiative.
• Adaptable, proactive and enthusiastic individual with good time-management and organisational skills.
• Self-motivated and able to prioritise and manage your own workload, as well as those within the team.
• Good team player with a solid work ethic.
• Previous experience in the customer service industry would be preferable (e.g. having worked in a restaurant or Public House).
• Experience using a CRM program (not essential).
• Preferable but not essential to have a full driver’s license and use of your own vehicle.
Full training on our portfolio of services will be given to the successful candidate
Please submit your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org