Sales Account Manager
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our growing sales / account management team. A good sense of humour and a willingness to get stuck in is important at Accelerator, we will train you on our solutions, but as a small and growing business we will not hand hold you and expect you to be proactive. The ideal candidate should be motivated, resourceful and driven for success with a keen interest in furthering their personal and professional development. This is an amazing opportunity to gain valuable business experience in a rapidly developing industry with a fast-growing local business. We will accept applications from a wide range of people such as college leavers, undergraduates and recent graduates and existing account management experience with IT or Telecoms. Also for candidates with commercial property experience with an interest in getting into IT and Telecoms.
Your main responsibility will be account management of existing clients and making outbound B2B calls to prospective SME clients in the surrounding counties and commercial property channels all across the UK. You will be involved in all areas of the sales pipeline, from lead generation and appointment booking to gaining valuable experience on sales meetings and managing accounts. You will draw upon a client database and your expanding knowledge and experience to source your own leads and use your initiative to identify and approach the right customer. This will include researching, networking and forming relationships with potential and key decision makers within their organisation. Among other roles, you will also be required to effectively manage client accounts, update the company CRM system where necessary, complete order forms, appropriately market the company and communicate with internal departments such as provisioning and accounts.
- Computer literacy and competent with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills such as the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to deal with challenging customers.
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to take the initiative.
- Adaptable, proactive and enthusiastic individual with good time-management and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise and manage your own workload, as well as those within the team.
- Good team player with a solid work ethic.
- Previous experience in the customer service industry would be preferable (e.g. having worked in a restaurant, Public House, or the property industry).
- Experience using a CRM program (not essential).
- Preferable but not essential to have a full driver’s license and use of your own vehicle.
An existing black book for those applying with existing accountment experience in the IT and telecoms or property industry.
Full training on our portfolio of services will be given to the successful candidate.
- on June 19, 2019