Service Desk Technician
Who we are looking for –
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our growing service desk / field support team. A good sense of humour and a willingness to get stuck in is important at Accelerator. The ideal candidate should be motivated, resourceful and driven for success with a keen interest in furthering their personal and professional development. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing local business in a rapidly developing industry.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has recently gained IT qualifications, with some Service Desk experience. Likewise, this would also be ideal for a more experienced IT Support candidate who is currently working within an IT support role and is looking to increase their skill set with an excellent opportunity to gain more field IT support experience.
- Full UK Driving License
- Proven experience using and supporting Windows 7, 8/8.1 and 10
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot PC, VoIP, PSTN Telephony, Broadband/Fibre, Cloud based services such as email and online backup and printer issues
- Basic to intermediate network troubleshooting skills
- Good all-round troubleshooting ability
- Enthusiastic and outgoing attitude
- A high level of communication skills and a concise and confident telephone manner
- Experience in a similar role. Both desk based remote and field onsite support
- Experience of installing and supporting Windows 7 – 10 and Microsoft Office/Office 365
- A working knowledge of IP based Networking and WAN/LAN troubleshooting
- Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server
- An understanding of Domain Name services
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and customer facing situations
- Relevant Microsoft/CompTIA certifications
Full training on our portfolio of services will be given to the successful candidate.
If this sounds of interest, please email your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- on January 17, 2020