Ensure efficient, consistent customer service with Accelerator’s Hosted CRM.
Customer Relationship Management underpins every aspect of your business – but the support and sales systems which can most effectively manage these relationships have, until now, been focused on larger companies with substantial resources.
Accelerator offers a hosted Microsoft Dynamics (Customer Relationship Management) system providing your business with powerful functionality off the shelf.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the class-leading application which is full customisable and can be integrated with your legacy systems if required. Our hosted solution alls you to configure, run and maintain your solution quickly, efficiently and affordably.
No Hidden Charges or Upfront Costs
Simply pay for what you use on a per user, per month basis. You can then spend the money you save on tailoring the solution.
Migrate your existing data
Accelerator can migrate your existing data from your current database into the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
Match your organisation's requirements
We can provide extensive configuration and development skills to create a system which matches your organisation’s requirements.
- Ensure efficient, consistent customer service with a shared knowledge base and automated routing and queuing, making it easier to server customers efficiently.
- Make informed, agile decisions. Comprehensive reports let you forecast sales, measure business activity and performance, evaluate sales and services success, and identify trends, problems and opportunities.
- Access full sales functionality online or offline through Microsoft Outlook, or work online from any location using a web browser.
- Tightly integrated sales and customer service modules let employees view, update and share information across teams and departments.
- Designed for ease of use, Dynamics CRM ensures that your sales team will get started quickly, with minimum training.
- Configure user interfaces and workflow processes, customise the solution to fit your business, and scale the installation to meet your changing needs.
- Integrates directly with Microsoft Office and can be configured to synchronise data with other business systems.