If your a sales or Estate agent, Property consultant or surveyor we have the total package to meet your business needs.
According to Estate Agent Today, more than 2500 agencies have gone out of business over the last 12 months, a sign of the tough economic times. Rising overheads and increasing competition from on-line providers have meant that many local and national agencies have had to review their plans and strategies for the future.
As we see property prices increase again, it will be the agents who have streamlined their operations and focused their attention on the customer who will ultimately win out. So, how can Accelerator help you regain and retain your competitive edge in this market?
- Firstly we can deliver a proven Property sector IT strategy, built through a phased approach, which will keep your business up to date and with the lastest features, functions and technology for the future without breaking the bank.
- We can help you keep in touch with your colleagues back at the office whilst you’re out on the road so keeping open lines of communication.
- We can make sure that you always have access to your database, which you can update in real time, meaning you have all of the information you need, all of the time, at your fingertips.
- We can make sure that your customer and property database, the cornerstone of your business, is always backed up and securely stored.
- We can give you access to an on-line shared platform so that you can store original documents with strict version control – only one view of the schedule for properties.
- We can save you time and money in administration costs by looking after your complete IT and telecoms needs, so you can get on with running your business
- We can help your IT manager streamline and deliver new systems quickly or, if you can’t afford one or need cover when they have a holiday, we can be your Virtual IT manager.
- We can help you build your strategy through a proven phased approach.
- Our hosted services will bring multi site offices together, all working off the same system, without you having to have an IT person run around from site to site fixing and maintaining everything.
- We bring common sense processes and take away employee frustration with IT.